Visa and immigration to Poland
Those, who have chosen to reside in Poland for study, work, business or as financial independent foreigners are welcome to Feod Group for professional advice. Feod Group associates in Poland, advocates, are experienced and able to assist clients and their families in all visas categories for short and long stay.
Feod Group offers initial consultations with immigration advisors who will:
- Identify any and all Immigration Benefits/Visas for which clients may be eligible;
- Identify alternative visas or methods to travel to Poland;
- Provide an accurate description of the visa process which includes the time frame required to receive the visa;
- Inform clients of the applicable fees to be charged by the Government entities for different benefits/visas;
- Provide a list of quality services and fee structure that Feod Group can perform for clients.
Your application for long term D visa will be fully supervised by accredited Poland advocate and represented in Embassy of the Republic of Poland.
Feod Group assist and support your residence permit application immediately upon your arrival to Poland, residence permit renewal and extension, permanent residence application and citizenship.
Our professionals will provide you with legal and business support related to your property rental or purchase, company registration and accountancy, hiring personnel, schooling for your children and other ancillary services.
Whatever the reason for relocating to Poland, the team at Feod Group assists individuals, families, graduates, company executives and high net worth individuals in taking up residency.