Investor Visa to France
Since 1992, Feod Group specialists have been accompanying clients both in the process of choosing the most attractive investment project and at all stages of obtaining a residence permit through investments in France.
The company includes French lawyers.
Offices in Europe, USA and Ukraine.
France has always been and remains a very popular country for immigration, especially among successful and wealthy businessmen. In July 2017, the French government, in order to attract qualified specialists, entrepreneurs and investors from abroad, introduced a new category in the list of long-term visas D to France: “Passport-talent”.
In addition to economic investors, the Passport Talent visa category is also intended for 9 categories of applicants, including professionals, developers and founders of innovative projects, founders of French companies, graduates of French universities.
Immigration terms for investment in France
The main conditions for obtaining a visa Passport talent in the Investor category are:
- A foreign venture capital company opens an office in France or a foreign investor invests in a venture company based in France or a “business angel” (often a successful entrepreneur) moves to France;
- An investment of at least 300,000 Euros in fixed tangible or intangible assets, which is carried out either directly or through a company, if the investor owns at least 30% of the shares of this company;
- Ownership of at least 10% of the company in which investments are made;
- The investor must create or provide an obligation to protect jobs within 4 years from the date of investment.
Benefits of obtaining an Investor visa to France
The advantages of obtaining this category of visa should include:
- Investments can be passive, the investor does not need to participate in the business;
- The French government has included in the program a list of recommended companies, French start-ups in the fields of innovative technologies, robotics and healthcare, which have established themselves with high growth and as investment objects;
- The family of the main applicant, as well as dependent children, are included in the collective application together with the main applicant and receive a residence permit in France for four years or permanent residence under the accelerated procedure;
- Family members are granted with the right to free employment in France;
- Minor children are entitled to a public education in France;
- After 4 years of living under the Passport-Talent program, the Investor and his family are entitled to receive an extension of their stay status, as well as a permanent residence permit (after 5 years), provided that the investment is saved;
- After obtaining permanent residence in France, you can return the investment and obtain French citizenship and passport in the order of naturalization;
- Small government fees.
Feod Group recommends that its customers pay special attention to the process of choosing an investment object, creating a corporate structure, preparing an investor profile and the origin of capital, as our practice shows that the undeniable advantages of obtaining a 4-year residence permit in France under the accelerated review procedure are hidden huge work on the preparation of documents for immigration to France.
Comparison of the Investor and Long-Term Visitor Programs
The Passport Talent program in the Investor category has advantages over the French visa category “Long-Term Visitor”, as:
- The visitor receives a one-year residence permit in France, with an annual renewal;
- To obtain and extend the Visitor residence permit, the applicant and family members must prove the receipt of a sufficiently large independent annual income, with confirmation of payment of taxes from abroad and “surcharge” in France;
- A large percentage of refusals to obtain permanent residence status in the Visiteur category, as France is not interested in these applicants as in investors.
- However, the Long-Term Visitor program does not need to invest and / or buy real estate.
For those of our clients who wish to move to France faster, without a long preparatory process, we recommend getting a Visitor Long-Term Visa for the 1st year.
Undoubted advantages are opened upon obtaining a 4-year residence permit in France under the Passport Talent program in comparison with the Golden Visa programs in European countries. To compare the conditions for obtaining a Golden Visa to Portugal, Spain, Greece, Malta, we suggest you familiarize yourself with our Golden Visa Services.
How Feоd Group can help you:
The main partners of Feod Group are French lawyers, who, together with Ukrainian lawyers – international experts with extensive experience in all types of visas and immigration to France, provide the following services:
- Selection, verification of the investment object, negotiations on behalf of the investor, preparation of contracts;
- Registration of a venture capital company in France, receipt of all necessary documents;
- Representation of interests of a foreign investor in state and commercial organizations of France, including immigration services of France;
- Full legal assistance in preparing a package of investor documents, drawing up a professional profile, confirmation of the origin of capital, investor financial documents;
- Supporting the process of submitting documents of the Investor and his family members for a visa and residence permit / Titre de Séjour in France.
- Feod Group also provides its clients with related services related to relocation and adaptation in the country.
For the initial analysis of your request, Feod Group recommends to obtain a professional advice from European immigration lawyers, where you will receive detailed information about the immigration law of France.
To arrange a meeting, call us at:
+38 044 383 90 30
+38 050 393 90 30 (Viber / WhatsApp)
Our e-mail: email@example.com
We will be happy to be of service to you!