Residence permit, permanent residence and citizenship in France
Since 1992, Feod Group has been provided full legal support for moving to France:
√ Obtaining a long-term visa to France
√ Obtaining residence permit, permanent residence, French citizenship
√ Assistance in extending a residence permit in France
√ Representation of interests at the Embassy by a French lawyer
√ Professional assistance after refusing a visa to France
√ Appeal, representation in the courts of France
Legal and business services in France:
√ Registration of a company in France, accountant services
√ Obtaining tax resident status in France
√ Opening an account with the Bank of France
√ Real estate for rent in all regions of France
√ Purchase of apartments, houses, villas in France
√ Buying a business in France
The company has French lawyers.
Offices in Europe, USA and Ukraine
Important: By obtaining professional advice at the first consultation Feod Group will clarify the main issues on applying for immigration to France, conditions for buying or renting real estate, taxes for non-residents and residents of France, stages of checking a business in France before purchasing, new legislative conditions for obtaining a visa Passport talent to France, family reunion and many other issues. All consultations are conducted by qualified Ukrainian lawyers and French lawyers.
Obtaining a residence permit and assistance in immigration to France (Сarte de sejour France):
- Residence permit as a Visiter (financially independent foreigner) – Visiteur;
- Residence permit in the category “Passport Talent” – Passeport talent;
- Business immigration to France
- Residence permit through employment;
- Family reunions in France;
- Residence permit for students (choice of educational institutions, execution of all documents).
Real estate for rent in France, buying a business or residential real estate in France
Feod Group cooperates with leading real estate agencies in France and provides services of the selection of apartments, houses, apartments in France for rent to non-residents. Our French lawyer will check and supplement the lease, carry out all the necessary formalities for signing a long-term lease of real estate in France.
In the case of buying property in France, our Ukrainian and French lawyers will prepare your documents for the purchase of real estate, check the documents of the seller himself, the documents of the property on the purity of the transaction.
In the case of buying a working business in France, Feod Group will provide you with services for choosing a business, its technical, financial and legal audits with a detailed report, will provide services according to the corporate scheme and tax planning for the purchase of commercial real estate in France.
The portfolio of a company selling business and real estate in France is constantly updated depending on the customer demand. We will select a business or property in France according to your criteria.
Advantages of residence permit – resident status in France
- Access to European commodities. This is studying of children in local schools and universities, and access to quality medical care;
- The ability to obtain a residence permit for the whole family;
- No obligation of knowledge of the French language;
- Obtaining citizenship after 10 years of residence;
- Residence permit opens access to credits in French banks;
- The holder of a residence permit in France has the right to register the company; to open a branch of a foreign legal entity or to buy a ready-made business;
- A residence permit gives the right to buy and register a car in France, as well as to get a European-standart driver’s license.
Residence Permit Visitor to France
This type of residence permit is established for financially independent foreigners: wealthy people, shareholders, rentiers, pensioners who want to live in France, without the right to study or to work. Therefore, a prerequisite for obtaining this visa is the availability of sufficient savings and personal independent income (dividends, royalties, passive income, etc.).
We will provide you with full legal support at all stages of obtaining a residence permit in France.
Residence permit in the category “Passport-talent” in France
In order to attract foreign investors, qualified specialists and entrepreneurs, in July 2017 the French government introduced a new category for obtaining a residence permit in France: “Passport-talent”.
The Passport Talent category is intended for 11 types of applicants.
We will provide you with full legal support at all stages of obtaining a residence permit in France in the category “Passport Talent”
Business immigration to France
Obtaining a residence permit for the purpose of conducting business in France is possible subject to:
- relevance of the applicant’s business project for the French economy;
- the availability of sufficient sources of business financing;
- qualifications of the applicant, allowing to realize a startup.
We accompany all client actions related to the registration or purchase of a business in France, and at the same time we provide a full range of services for obtaining immigration status and visas for the entire family of the client.
Residence permit through employment in France
To apply for a long work visa, a French employer must first apply to the Immigration and Integration Division (OFII) or the General Directorate of Entrepreneurship, Competition, Consumption, Work and Employment (DIRECCTE) and to obtain permission to employ a foreigner.
France also has a simplified labor immigration program – the Blue Card, the EU Blue Card (Carte Bleue Européenne) for highly skilled workers.
Also, at the end of 2016, certain categories of workers were exempted from applying for a work permit to perform work for a period not exceeding 90 days.
We provide professional services for the preparation and maintenance of documents for obtaining a work visa to France.
Family Reunions in France
In the case of close relatives living in France, the applicant is entitled to immigrate to France and join his relative.
Family members include:
- legal spouse;
- minor children and children of spouse;
- parents who are on maintenance, and parents with independent income.
The presence of French lawyers will make the process of family reunification easy and as comfortable as possible for you and your close relatives.
Permanent residence permit in France
Staying in the country legally for 5 years or more gives a foreigner the right to receive a card of a permanent resident of France (Carte de résident). To apply for a permanent residence permit, in addition to personal documents, it is also necessary to confirm the existence of a permanent income.
How to obtain French citizenship
Legislation provides for the possibility of obtaining a French passport:
- based on origin, if one or both parents are French citizens;
- on the basis of birth in France, provided that he has resided in France for at least 5 years after 11 years old;
- based on marriage with a French citizen (the right to obtain citizenship is acquired after four years of marriage);
- based on service in the French foreign legion;
- naturalization – in the general manner, is possible after 5 years of legal residence in France and subject to evidence of integration into French society.
The Feod Group immigration lawyers will provide you with professional assistance at all stages of extending immigration status and obtaining French citizenship
Why do customers choose Feod Group:
- Feod Group is an immigration company that has been operating in Ukraine since 1992.
- The company includes practicing French immigration lawyers.
- The presence of offices in Ukraine and Europe provides quick paperwork and maximum comfort for the client.
- At the request of the client, we organize a trip to France to view real estate for rent or purchase.
- We provide our clients with related services to relocation and adaptation in France, services for organizing family relocation to France, enrollment of children in schools and many others.
More information about the business and legal services of Feod Group:
- Registration of a company in France, registration of companies in Europe, in offshore jurisdictions
- Buying a business in France
- Financial investments, full legal support
- Investment in real estate in France, the purchase of apartments, houses, villas, commercial real estate, full support
- Organization of secondary and higher education in France
For the initial analysis of your request, Feod Group recommends to obtain a professional advice from European immigration lawyers, where you will receive detailed information about the immigration law of France.
To arrange a meeting, call us at:
+38 044 383 90 30
+38 050 393 90 30 (Viber / WhatsApp)
Our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to be of service to you!