Employment in Ukraine
Ukrainian immigration law still maintains an administrative system that demands numerous paperwork.
Foreign citizens who apply for employment in Ukraine should obtain a work permit, either if they are directly employed or seconded to work in Ukraine by foreign companies.
A work permit may be issued for up to one year with subsequent renewal. The overall time of employment in Ukraine is not limited.
The foreigner is not allowed commence working in Ukraine until the work permit is issued.
In order to obtain a 1-year Work permit in Ukraine, the following documents are required:
- application for obtaining a work permit;
- statement confirming that the workplace or position for which the work permit will be issued does not require Ukrainian citizenship and does not require the granting of access to state secrets
- copy of passport;
- degree or diploma as well as any additional certificates available;
- police record. Certificate that the person has / has no previous criminal convictions
- photos 3,5 x 4,5 cm (Matt)
- ID tax number.
- medical Certificates.
Once you have a work permit you are eligible for a 1-year temporary residency permit.
Business in Ukraine
Starting business in Ukraine is one of the grounds of obtaining temporary residence permit in Ukraine.
Setting up a business in any foreign country has its complications, especially if you do not know the way business processes operates. Simple things can be frustrating: from setting up a company to paying tax; from opening a bank account to hiring staff.
Feod Group can assist you with all this issues.
To register an LLC, the following is required:
- the minimum capital requirement for the establishment not specified is, but note that the capital requirement must reflect the anticipated activity of the company
- ID tax number in Ukraine. It can be obtained with a Power of Attorney
- copy of founders passport
- copy of Ukrainian director’s passport and tax ID number
- Power of Attorney for representatives of our company with authorities for registration of the company in Ukraine
- information about the registered office of the company
- name of the company
- The company’s purposes. Ukrainian law does not permit “catch-all” purpose clauses such as “any legal activity under Ukrainian law” Thus, the foundation documents must broadly detail all of the company’s current and potential activities.
The director of the company may be a foreigner, but only after he/she is granted a Work Permit, as prescribed by law or permanent residence permit.
Upon clients instructions we can take care of the certificates and notarised copies of the documents.
Feod Group international lawyers and specialists will provide you with full legal and immigration support at every stage of these complex procedures.
If you would like to obtain an initial consultation, please contact our office in Kiev (Ukraine) +380443839030, Odessa (Ukraine) +380482324438. You can also contact our staff at Feod Group office in London +442081237130 or USA, Florida +19047294049.
Anastasia Taran Head of Corporate Services
In 2013, she graduated in law from the National University «Odessa Law Academy» with honors and received a Master of Law degree. Anastasia Taran has experience in international and contract law, as well as corporate and tax law in Europe. Within the framework of Feod Group, she specializes i...
In 2013, she graduated in law from the National University «Odessa Law Academy» with honors and received a Master of Law degree. Anastasia Taran has experience in international and contract law, as well as corporate and tax law in Europe. Within the framework of Feod Group, she specializes in immigration and corporate law of European countries, particularly:
- family and corporate immigration solutions.
- establishing a business in Europe.
- personal and corporate taxation in Europe.
- opening accounts in European banks.
- obtaining a tax resident status.
Countries where we offer visa and immigration support: