Stefan Toffol studied social and economic sciences with specialisation in Management and Marketing at the University of Fribourg. He graduated in 2004 with a degree in Master of Arts and Management and later also obtained a degree in Master of Law from the Law Faculty. In 2009 he qualified as a Swiss fiduciary expert and is licensed as a Swiss audit expert. (Register Nr. 107976 at the Swiss Supervisory Auditing Authorities RAB).
Stefan Toffol is a managing director of several companies, director of a series of activities of supervisory and advisory boards and has extensive experience in administrative support to small and medium-sized companies.
Stefan Toffol provides professionals consultation to Feod Group clients on various aspects of business and law in Switzerland:
- registration and restructuring of companies, holdings, SPVs;
- organization and administration, audit in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, ICS;
- corporate evaluation;
- internal audit activity, the special audit, examination;
- tax, financial and legal advice for individuals and legal entities;
- preparation of tax returns and appeals, representing clients in tax and appellate courts;
- sale and purchase of companies, liquidation of companies;
- family law, inheritance law.
Speaks German, French English , Italian.