Permanent Residence in Ukraine
With a wealth of experience, Feod Group are able to provide a bespoke services in obtaining permanent residency in Ukraine through investment, business, employment or family reunion. We provide full legal support through our offices in Ukraine and internationally.
We speak English, Spanish, Italian, Greek languages.
According to the Law of Ukraine “On immigration” for immigration to Ukraine on a permanent residence, it is necessary to obtain an immigration permit.
The immigration permit is issued within the immigration quota, which is set by Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in the certain to them order on the categories of immigrants, or over quota of immigration for the certain categories of immigrants.
Immigration permit within the immigration quota is granted to:
- scientists and cultural workers whose immigration corresponds to interests of Ukraine;
- highly-qualified specialists and employees that are highly required in Ukrainian economy;
- the persons who made foreign investment in Ukrainian economy for the amount not less than USD 100 thousand;
- the persons who are a brother of a sister, a grandfather or a grandmother, a grandson or a granddaughter of the citizens of Ukraine;
- the persons who were the citizens of Ukraine earlier;
- immigrant’s parents, husband (wife) or his/her minor children;
- the persons who have been living in Ukraine for three years continuously starting from the day of granting to them the refugee status in Ukraine or shelter in Ukraine, as well as their parents, husbands (wives) and minor children who reside together with them.
Immigration permit over the immigration quota is granted to:
- one of the married couple provided that the other one to whom she/he is married for over than two years is the citizen of Ukraine, as well as to children and parents of the Ukrainian citizens;
- the persons who are guardians or curators of the Ukrainian citizens, or those who are under guardianship or curatorship of the Ukrainian citizens;
- the persons who have the right to obtain Ukrainian citizenship according to the territorial origin;
- the persons whose immigration is of state interest for Ukraine.
Permission on immigration is confirmed by the certificate for permanent residence (permanent residency permit).
After the immigrant’s arrival in Ukraine she/he shall apply within five working days to the specially authorized central body of executive power on immigration issues at the place of residence with the application for issue of the certificate for permanent residence.
Help in obtaining a permanent residence in Ukraine
Feod Group has wide experience in working on the above mentioned immigration categories. With in-house Ukrainian, European and American lawyers we can handle any complicated immigration case. Our company offices in Ukraine, the UK, and the USA can simultaneously work on documents from both sides and make the immigration process run smoothly and efficiently.
If you would like to obtain an initial consultation, please contact our office in Kiev (Ukraine) +380443839030, Odessa (Ukraine) +380482324438. You can also contact our staff at Feod Group office in London +442081237130 or USA, Florida +19047294049.
Anastasia Taran Head of Corporate Services
In 2013, she graduated in law from the National University «Odessa Law Academy» with honors and received a Master of Law degree. Anastasia Taran has experience in international and contract law, as well as corporate and tax law in Europe. Within the framework of Feod Group, she specializes i...
In 2013, she graduated in law from the National University «Odessa Law Academy» with honors and received a Master of Law degree. Anastasia Taran has experience in international and contract law, as well as corporate and tax law in Europe. Within the framework of Feod Group, she specializes in immigration and corporate law of European countries, particularly:
- family and corporate immigration solutions.
- establishing a business in Europe.
- personal and corporate taxation in Europe.
- opening accounts in European banks.
- obtaining a tax resident status.
Countries where we offer visa and immigration support: