Visa and immigration to Italy
Those, who have chosen to reside in Italy, for study, work, business or as financial independent foreigners are welcome to Feod Group for professional advice. Feod Group associates in Italy, advocates, are experienced and able to assist non-EU nationals and their families in all visas categories for short (up to 90 days) and long stay (more than 90 days).
Feod Group offers initial consultations with immigration advisors who will:
- Identify any and all Immigration Benefits/Visas for which clients may be eligible;
- Identify alternative visas or methods to travel to Italy;
- Provide an accurate description of the visa process which includes the time frame required to receive the visa;
- Inform clients of the applicable fees to be charged by the Government entities for different benefits/visas;
- Provide a list of quality services and fee structure that Feod Group can perform for clients.
Your application for long term D visa will be fully supervised by accredited Italian advocate and represented in Italian Embassy.
Feod Group assist and support your residence permit application immediately upon your arrival to Italy, residence permit renewal and extension, permanent residence application and citizenship.
Our professionals will provide you with legal and business support related to your property rental or purchase, company registration and accountancy, hiring personnel, schooling for your children and other ancillary services.
Feod Group provides you with visa and immigration support for the following residency categories:
- Self-Employment for those who would like to carry out independent activities in Italy-for professionals, business persons, merchants, artisans, sports persons and athletes, partners and consultants in Italian firms, entertainment industry personnel, managers or highly qualified employees of companies based in Italy or with branches in Italy, university language tutors, university professors and researchers, translators and interpreters;
- Elective Residence for individuals and family members who would like to reside in Italy without any gainful employment and who can provide documented and detailed guarantee of substantial and steady economic resources deriving from private income (dividends, investment or pension), properties, stable economic and commercial activities or other sources;
- Subordinate Employment for those who have a job contract and Nulla Osta provided by Unified Immigration Desk – for personnel employed in supplementary maritime services boarding Italian cruise ships and employed by foreign subcontractors, domestic workers, home-care givers, seasonal labourers, highly skilled labourers, managers, university lecturers and professors, researchers, translators, interpreters, personnel on leave for training, nurses, maritime workers, sports personnel and athletes, entertainment industry personnel, journalists and correspondents officially accredited in Italy and employed by foreign press organisations or TV and radio broadcasters. Certain categories of highly-skilled workers fall outside the quota system, for example company managers, university lecturers and professors and interpreters;
- Family members. Your family members include:
- your legitimate adult spouse;
- your unmarried minor children and those of your spouse, provided you have the necessary consents;
- dependent adult children with serious health difficulties;
- dependent parents who do not have other children in their country of origin or parents who are over 65 if their other children cannot provide support due to serious and proven health reasons;
- Study for adults over 18 years and will follow a course in an educational institution or professional training on a full-time basis or for a certain period of time, in line with previous studies in your country of origin.
Whatever the reason for relocating to Italy, the team at Feod Group assists individuals, families, graduates, company executives and high net worth individuals in taking up residency in Italy.