Business immigration to Germany
Since 1992, Feod Group has been providing full legal support for obtaining a residence permit in Germany through business immigration.
We have International lawyers within Feod Group.
Offices in Europe, USA and Ukraine.
Feud Group is an international group of companies that provides its clients with professional services in preparation and support of documents for applying for business immigration to Germany and for all types of other visas to Germany, an investor visa to Germany, entrepreneur visa, as well as transfer to other categories of resident permit, extension of residence and immigration status in Germany. Both German attorneys and Ukrainian specialists with years of experience in this field are involved in the process.
Business immigration to Germany. Obtaining a residence permit for the purpose of conducting business in the territory of Germany.
A foreign person may obtain a residence permit for the purpose of conducting business in the territory of Germany if:
- there is an interest or need from the region;
- it is expected that the chosen type of activity will have a positive impact on the economy as a whole;
- financing for the transfer of the company to the territory of Germany will be carried out at the expense of personal capital or in the framework of a contract with the bank for a loan.
Previously, there were also requirements to create a minimum of five jobs places, a minimum investment of 250,000 euros and even to be approved as a German company director. Now these parameters do not have strict limits. You can freely appoint the manager\director, and there are no restrictions on the number of employees or investments.
In each case, the German officials must first be asked to check whether the private entrepreneur’s business corresponds to the regional interests or the current economic situation. Therefore, it is worth deciding on a specific place to open your case as early as possible. There may be different priorities in different regions, so it makes sense to either try launching projects in several places or contact Feod Group Business Immigration Specialists in Germany who, based on their experience, can recommend the most appropriate region.
- a visa application form;
- applicant’s national passport;
- health insurance;
- notarized constituent documents;
- extract from the trade register;
- a detailed description of a business idea, including:
- company profile;
- business plan;
- business concept;
- investment plan;
- marketing strategy;
- income forecast;
- additional data on the number of planned workplaces and training places;
where possible, information on the positive impact of this project on innovation and research.
- financing plan and, accordingly, confirmation of financing of the project implementation at the expense of equity or approved credit;
- the applicant’s professional qualification documents, for example:
- CV with career information with full address and contact details;
- for applicants over the age of 45: confirmation of proper old-age security.
A residence permit for business purposes is issued for a maximum of three years. The applicant can then apply for a permanent residence permit.
German law distinguishes between a permanent residence permit and a long-term EU residence permit.
In order to obtain a residence permit in Germany, you must prove the following:
- Legally reside for at least five years (as a rule) on the territory of Germany;
- sufficient resources to support themselves and their families;
- health insurance;
- adequate living accommodation;
- at least 60 months of social contributions (or an equivalent contribution to a private fund);
A permanent residence permit is unlimited in time and allows you to work in Germany.
The Feod Group’s immigration attorneys will provide professional assistance at all stages of obtaining a residence permit and extending immigration status, obtaining citizenship.
You can read more about our business and investment services on the Business and Real Estate page.
Countries where we offer visa and immigration support: