Residence permit, permanent residence and German citizenship.
Since 1992, Feod Group has been providing full legal support for moving to Germany:
• Residence permit for family, business, investment, workers, students, permanent residence and German citizenship
• Support for the purchase of real estate and business in Germany
• Education in Germany
We have innternational lawyers within Feod Group. Offices throughout Europe, USA and Ukraine.
Should you decide to immigrate to Germany for the purpose of living, studying, working, doing business, Feod Group will provide you with full visa and immigration support.
German lawyers and Ukrainian immigration experts from Feod Group have extensive experience in issuing all long-term national visas (more than 90 days) for nationals of non-EU countries.
Accredited German attorneys will fully accompany your application for a long-term visa, as well as represent your interests in the German authorities.
Feod Group supports your application for a residence permit as soon as you arrive in Germany, as well as assistance in resuming and renewing your residence permit, obtaining a permanent residence permit and citizenship.
Our company assists in registration of all categories of visas and immigration status of Germany, in particular:
- Business visit, visiting friends, relatives;
- Family reunification;
- Business immigration;
- Employment, Blue Card EU;
Business immigration to Germany
A foreigner may obtain a residence permit for the purpose of conducting business activities in the territory of Germany if:
- there is an interest or need from the region;
- it is expected that the chosen type of activity will have a positive impact on the economy as a whole;
- the applicant has adequate financing for doing business.
The minimum amount of investment in the business is not legally established in Germany.
Working visa to Germany / Blue card EU
In the case of an employment contract with a German employer, immigration to Germany is possible on the basis of employment.
To obtain a work visa, a German employer must obtain a work permit with the involvement of the Federal Employment Agency of Germany. Among other things, it is necessary to prove that there are no suitable candidates among the residents of Germany.
A simplified version of a work visa is to obtain a so-called Blue Card EU. It was created for highly skilled workers.
The EU Blue Card may be issued to foreign nationals from non-EU countries if:
- they have recognized higher education and at least five years of experience in the profession they intend to pursue in Germany;
- have a working contract in Germany with an annual salary of at least 49,600 Euros.
Family reunification in Germany
This group includes:
- reunion with spouse or same-sex partner;
- marriage and further permanent residence in Germany;
- reunification of minor children with their parents;
- reunification of a parent with a German child;
- reunification of other family members.
Permanent residence permit in Germany
After residing in Germany for five years, a permanent residence permit can be legally required. In some cases, the five-year term can be shortened, in particular for graduates of German universities, participants of the Blue Card EU program, and highly qualified specialists.
How to obtain German citizenship
The legislation provides for the possibility to obtain a passport of a German citizen:
- on the basis of origin, if one or both parents are German nationals;
- on the basis of birth on the territory of Germany, provided that the parents are residents of Germany and have resided in the country for at least 8 last years;
- on the basis of marriage with a citizen (the right to obtain citizenship is acquired after two years of marriage and three years of residence in the territory of the country);
- naturalization – generally possible after 8 years of legal residence in Germany.
Our specialists will provide you with legal and business support for the purchase or rental of real estate, company registration and accounting, hiring staff, training for your children, and other additional services.
For an initial analysis of your request, Feod Group recommends using a professional consultation with International immigration attorneys, where you will receive detailed information on German immigration law.
Feod Group experts know how to properly prepare visa and immigration filings in compliance with all applicable law.
Whatever your reason for moving to Germany, the Feod Group team will help you and your family fulfill this dream.
Main Feod Group Services in Germany
- Immigration and visa
- General and specialized consultations on German immigration law;
- Recommendations on the choice of visa, immigration category;
- Preparation of documents for submission to different categories of visas;
- Translation and registration of documents (legalization, apostille);
- Filling in visa application forms and registration for submission of documents;
- Support for visa filings by German immigration lawyers;
- Working with complex cases – previous visa refusals, violations of the immigration regime of different countries, appeals;
- Advocate services in case of deportation threat, refusal of entry, other problematic cases;
- Change, extension of the status of stay in Germany;
- Submission of documents for permanent residence and obtaining citizenship;
Business and Legal
- Company registration in Germany, company registration in Europe, or in offshore jurisdictions
- Purchase of ready-made business in Germany
- Financial investments – full legal support
- Investing in real estate in Germany, buying apartments, houses, villas, commercial real estate – full legal support
- Organization of secondary and higher education in Germany
- Services of German lawyers in matters of family, civil, criminal and other areas of law.
- Feod Group also provides its clients with related services related to relocation and adaptation in the country.
Countries where we offer visa and immigration support: