International Forum «Immigration 2009: its appropriateness, legality, security
16 May 2009 Feod Group is pleased to invite you to the International Forum «Immigration 2009: its appropriateness, legality, security», which will be held in Kiev on May 16, 2009 in the «Ukrainian House» 2, Kreschatik Street.
The Forum is scheduled reports on the topics – immigration policy around the world, working relationships with foreign employers, the business immigration to Europe, Canada and the United States, education abroad.
The necessity for the establishment of the Forum due to the unstable economic and political situation in Ukraine, which increased a great interest by the citizens of the country to search of better perspectives not only on the territory of Ukraine but also abroad. Despite of the high percentage of remigration of those Ukrainian citizens who have left the country before, this topic is still relevant.
Increased demand leads to opposite views on the possibilities of departure, the immigration process and the prospects of living abroad.
The main activities of the Forum will provide answers to commonly – asked questions:
- What country should be chosen for emigration and whom should a person contact for a help
- Key recommendations for communicating with the state migration patterns structures
- What rules should a person follow not to break country’s visa regime and not to close the way of entry to Europe and to other countries?
- How to use your skills while going abroad?
- How to merge and adapt in a foreign country?
- How to create and properly maintain your business in another country?
- How to obtain education in another country?
- And many other «How?», «Where?» and «Why?»
Organizer of the Forum – The Conference House,
The General Partner of Forum- Western Union,
Official carrier – Ukrainian International Airlines (UIA),
Special Partner – translation Agency «Trees».
Feod Group is considered to be an informational partner of the Forum and is inviting you to visit our Stand number 8 and listen to reports from our company: «Entry to the UK for investors, businessmen and qualified professionals, employees and students» and “Personal Experience: Obtaining a higher education abroad. Adaptation in the country and prospects for the future”
During the Forum you have the possibility of direct communication with foreign lawyers and immigration specialists.
Participation in the Forum is free of charge * with pre-registration!
* Except for the section «Business Immigration»
to register please send your details to [email protected]
On the 24th March 2021 the Cyprus government announced additional investment criteria. The applicant must […]
Many factors have effects on the property market, not only in the UK but internationally. […]
When property prices fall it is time to consider investing. History of the property market […]