Company staff relocation and obtaining residence permit for family and owner
The owners of developed production and trading business in Ukraine approached Feod Group with the purpose of establishing a subsidiary in a European country with a view to increasing sales in European markest and also to provide the owners with residence permits, permanent place of residence and citizenship in the future.
At the first meeting, we laid out priority countries, based on personal and business preferences of the family, residence permits available (the children of the owners were studying in the UK), the family’s compliance with the requirements for business immigration to different countries, and the possibility of moving Ukrainian personnel in the future. UK and Germany conformed to these requirements, but Germany satisfy their requirements as the family wanted to be close to their children who were already assimilated in the UK.
The selection was made in favor of the UK.
Proposal for a case strategy:
The spouse becomes the main applicant for the Tier1 Entrepreneur visa, the father is Tier1Dependant and two minor children from a student visa pass to Tier1 Dependant. In a related way, having considered the above planning, the family received the opportunity for permanent place of residence in 3 years (if the conditions were met for employment of more local residents).
The objective of moving the Company personnel from Ukrainian
the company created;
– obtaining immigration solutions for each employee.
All stages for implementation of family plans had been completing within 8 months.
Our offices and specialists both in the UK and Ukraine rendered various services:
– Registration of companies in the UK and the creation of an effective tax and corporate scheme;
– choosing real estate for owners to rent (1st year), and for acquisition, transfer of property rights;
– assistance in preparation of business plan;- assistance in preparation of a package of documents for immigrant visas and representation of interests of all clients in the UK immigration services;
– assistance in preparation of a package of documents for immigrant visas and representation of interests of all clients in the UK immigration services;
– drafting labor contracts for foreign employees;
– selection of housing and execution of lease agreements for foreign employees;
– all accompanying business and legal services.
Modern entrepreneurs have many important reasons to turn their attention to Cyprus, and we have […]
One of the ways to obtain permanent residence and citizenship of another country is the […]
Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean and the third most populous. The […]