Feod Group have recently received many communications from citizens of Ukraine, other former soviet countries and EU citizens, expressing their extreme concerns on obtaining diligent professional immigration advise and assistance facing complications in obtaining entry clearance to the European countries, mostly to the UK, or those who already received a visa refusal.
At Feod Group we are able to offer comprehensive services in juridical areas as below:
- Immigration law: entry clearance for main and dependent applicants, appeals, EEA family permits, the UK Point Base System (Tier 1-5) applications, etc.
- Family law: marriage and divorce procedure, child adoption, spouse property interests, etc.
- Property law: purchasing or transfer of property ownership rights, regulations between landlord and tenant, registration of title deed, etc.
- Commercial & Tax law: regulation of commercial transactions, international business activities, major taxation issues, etc.
- Corporative law: corporate contracts, formation of business associations, trusts, shareholders’ interests, power relations within a corporation, corporate finance, etc.
Feod Group highly skilled international law advisers, solicitors, real estate experts, business and financial consultants equipped with updated juridical knowledge are ready to provide you with the overall support in complicated cases both in Ukraine and abroad.
Feod Group staff speak Russian, Ukrainian, English, Greek, French and Italian. If you would like to obtain an initial consultation please fix an appointment with our Ukrainian staff, British, Cypriot or the U.S. immigration law advisers at our office in Odessa (Ukraine) by phone +380482 324438. You can also contact our staff at Feod Group London office by 0208 123 7130
The pace of changes in Immigration Law of every country can leave people unsure of what the updated requirements are and how to meet them. Such mistakes could cause refusals in various immigration categories.
We would like to attract your attention to the most common mistakes lead to refusals.
- Incorrect choice of entry clearance category. Applying for any type of visa, whether non-immigrant or immigrant entails much more than simply filling up routine immigration forms. Many factors could influence your successful visa application and only professionals can navigate complicated visa process even if it looks quite simple at first glance. Incorrect visa category choice may result in a delay or denial of your application. Feod Group staff devotes an extensive amount of time to all of our clients to ensure that they completely understand all aspects of selected visa type and applying procedure.
- Poorly supported application. The immigration rules surrounding entry clearance applications, visa extensions, immigration category transitions and etc. require thorough documentary evidences prepared under the Immigration law requirements. Making a poorly supported application you could jeopardize your chance for a successful decision.
- Time factor. Every country has time limitation for appeal specified by its Immigration law and you should be careful about this not to lose another chance given to obtain your entry clearance. E.g. if you have submitted an entry clearance application to the UK and it has been refused you have only 28 days to appeal against the decision.
- Fraud / Misrepresentation. Unfortunately there are cases when fraud or misrepresentation of documentary evidences or facts are identified. People sometime tried to hide facts of their previous overstays, criminal convictions or even deportation. You should remember that these facts are always fixed by immigration authorities and, being revealed, could lead to quite serious consequences.
- Deliberate or unintentional overstay. Please note that most EU countries are very strict of any overstays both deliberate or unintentional. In some countries (e.g. the UK) it could lead to refusal of entry clearance with the further one, five or even ten year ban from enterring the UK. In Cyprys? For example, even one day of overstay will influence much in obtaining a permanent resident permit.
- Wish to cut down expences for a professional advice. It is true that a professional immigration advice requires financial expenditures. Starting your independent application process you could hardly manage certain aspects of immigration law, complete immigration forms correctly even if they seem simple, and prepare comprehensive documentary support. You may not know if you have made a mistake until your application is refused. This could lead to double expenses, loses of time and result in devastating complications.
Feod Group staff trully understands that each client’s case is unique. We do our best to focus on you problem, can determine the best strategy for your specific case, draft grounds of appeal if any, skeleton arguments, advise you on relevant documentary requirements and provide you with the best possible chance of success.
On the 24th March 2021 the Cyprus government announced additional investment criteria. The applicant must […]
Many factors have effects on the property market, not only in the UK but internationally. […]
When property prices fall it is time to consider investing. History of the property market […]